Jacob

Hi! Today I'm going to talk a little about Jacob, my little nephew 

 

With my older sister we have always been very close, so I had the honor of being the first to knowing that she was pregnant, at September 2019. That was a completely unexpected news. 

 

I had the privilege of living her entire pregnancy, especially due to the issue of the pandemic that had us locked up throughout all the process, so the connection with Fetito (the name that he had for several months until my sister decided to name him Jacob) was from the first moment. I just wanted him to be born fast and to be able to give him all the love he had in store for him and pamper him to make my sister suffer hahaha.

 

Jacob was born on May 15, 2020, and to add more drama to the story it is necessary to say that, after giving birth, my sister discovered that she had coronavirus, but luckily Jacob didn’t. This made me wait to meet him even longer, since although my sister returned home the day after delivery, we had to stay quarantined for 2 weeks, so I could only see him through photos, video calls and through the door of his room. 

 

But the delay in meeting him only strengthened that bond I have with him. He is beautiful, he is the most beautiful child in the world (because he looks like me, obviously), although sometimes he smells bad and he cries too much (in that we also look alike, a little). I think the arrival of Jacob has been one of the best things that happened to my life, there is nothing more beautiful than watching him grow and learn things, I can no longer imagine life without having him around.






Comentarios

  1. oh I love jacob, it's a mini leo enojon, please tell me it smells like a baby mmmhhh

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I thought there wasn`t translation for "enojon" but it's angry loool

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The country i would like to visit.

My future job